Knowing that someone cares, that they are special in someone's eyes, is so important to these children--even more than the material gifts they receive. Though gifts are a tangible way for them to see that someone cares--that someone cares is what matters most of all.
Above are four children that recently received letters from their sponsors.
REMINDER to Sponsors of Children at the RBS Orphanage:
Please e-mail letters for your sponsored child to antares.foundation@yahoo.com
For the subject put: "LETTER for 'Sponsored Child's Name'"
Please e-mail letters for your sponsored child to antares.foundation@yahoo.com
For the subject put: "LETTER for 'Sponsored Child's Name'"
******************************************************************
For some children adopted from the RBS and now living in the US, letters are a means for them to remember and stay in touch with their Kazakhstan friends. In response to a letter he received, here is a (translated) reply one of the children at the RBS wrote to his friend now living in the US:
For some children adopted from the RBS and now living in the US, letters are a means for them to remember and stay in touch with their Kazakhstan friends. In response to a letter he received, here is a (translated) reply one of the children at the RBS wrote to his friend now living in the US:
Dear Friend!
I am fine here. I hope you are doing fine there. Honestly I envy a little that you have a happy life. But because you are such a good friend of me I can’t envy. You are still my best friend. I also have another good friend whos name is Alexey, I respect him as much as you.
My favorite colors are black, white, red. I hope you like them too. I have my birthday in a sunny spring day when everybody makes jokes and is happy.
My favorite sport is soccer. I also like skiing.
Now I am in the 6th grade.
I hope you liked my letter.
Best wishes,
Denis
I am fine here. I hope you are doing fine there. Honestly I envy a little that you have a happy life. But because you are such a good friend of me I can’t envy. You are still my best friend. I also have another good friend whos name is Alexey, I respect him as much as you.
My favorite colors are black, white, red. I hope you like them too. I have my birthday in a sunny spring day when everybody makes jokes and is happy.
My favorite sport is soccer. I also like skiing.
Now I am in the 6th grade.
I hope you liked my letter.
Best wishes,
Denis












No comments:
Post a Comment