Saturday, July 19, 2008

Five Years Ago.....The Children

While we spent time getting to know our son; we also met and spent time with some of the other children. We were told that there were around 180 children at the Regional Orphanage at that time, and our son was the youngest boy! We met so many wonderful older children!





Good-bye, My Friends!
I will not forget you!






Our Son with Two Very Special Friends


******************************************************************
The "Good-bye Program"




This was such a sweet program. It was beautiful!
There were recitations, singing, and dancing.
These children are quite talented too!


******************************************************************
Leaving Kazakhstan

My Country

My Heritage

Good-bye, Kazakhstan
I will not forget the place of my birth.

I'm Heading for HOME!

Taking with him his only Kazakhstan possessions:
his name and his memories!


We would not forget our time in Kazakhstan either. Later after returning home and getting settled, I began to search for a way for our son to keep in touch with his friends and for a way for us to help them.





To be continued.....
Apryl

No comments:

My Wish