Here is a slideshow of siblings that have benefitted from the Siblings Reunion Program. Some of them no longer need to participate in the program, because now the live in the same orphanage, and a few have even been adopted. However, many still look forward to, and live for that next Siblings Reunion...when they can be together again! (We try to arrange monthly reunions, and are able to do so thanks to people who donate to the Siblings Reunion Program.)
Be sure to read the previous post (below) about SIBLINGS DAY...and how you can help reunite siblings living in separate orphanages!
















1 comment:
About the song....I thought the words "the reason I survive....I trust we'll be together soon" fit so well. We know how much the children look forward to these Sibling Reunions. I'm sure it must seem like "100 years" until the next one sometimes....and that they imagine ways of being together. If I could only change the words "when our fire turns to dark"...to "when again, it's time to part"...the words would be perfect!
Post a Comment