


I have never had so many hugs and kisses!!!! It is very sweet and at the same time sad. We get to visit the Regional Boarding School almost every day so we get a little closer to these kids. See all the sweet, beautiful faces???? How can you look at them and not want to do something? We try to take little things for as many as possible each day but we run out in minutes. The kids are very good about sharing so when we come back the next day someone else has what another child had the day before.
I have to say it again – I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!! Some are calling me Mama and you can see them pleading with their eyes to take them home with us. Thank goodness our driver is a patient man as he sometimes waits for hours when we return the kids to the RBS.
I will need to get a 3rd job when I return so if anyone in the Atlanta area is hiring please let me know (lol).……..Apryl says she will need one too!!!
I will need to get a 3rd job when I return so if anyone in the Atlanta area is hiring please let me know (lol).……..Apryl says she will need one too!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment