Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's An Adventure!

Our stay here is halfway through...
and we still have so much more to do!

We have a very full schedule and little time to blog.

We have posted some pictures.

We know that is what you really want to see!

We have so much to tell you and will post when we can.

We love and miss what so many of these children don't have:


OUR FAMILIES!

Laura and Apryl




2 comments:

Cindy LaJoy said...

Hi Guys! I know you are exhausted, both physically and emotionally. Love seeing the pics of all the kids! It is hard to see so many wonderful, loving kids who only need a family, and know that the one thing they really needs is the one thing you can not provide. But you are doing great things and don;t forget that! Can't wait to hear more about the trip when you have time to write more. Please tell Boris I will write an article soon, but Kenny is acting up at school and we are struggling a bit right now so I haven't had much time. I haven't forgotten though!

Love,
Cindy

Ve said...

Apryl! It's Janice Mutchler. Mike forwarded my the blog address and I've caught up on your progress.
Praying for you. My heart aches for those children. I know the Lord is pleased to bring glory to himself through your ministry to them. Thank you!

My Wish